Saturday, January 11, 2014

Red Truck

Red Truck
In Juliana Coles online class Book of the Night we were tasked to create a home for our "Bride of Frankenstein" that we created in an earlier lesson.  I found the greatest chateau that a friend uploaded to Facebook.  But I also found the best red truck that I just had to somehow use in this spread.  My truck is haunted but the driver does not know it yet.  Besides the truck I love the headlights.  It is a foggy night at the chateau and who knows what can happen in fog?!

4 comments:

Jacki Long said...

Just wonderful John! I love it all!

Connie Rose said...

This is really cool...and so different for you!

Catherine R said...

Have you even managed to put yourself in the wonderful red truck? Great fun.

tgarrett said...

I love this spread- such a creative response to the assignment for our Book of the Night class! Love old trucks.