Home

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Collaborative Project - 01

 







i joined in on a collaborative project.  Maybe not collaborative in the sense of more than one person working on one piece.  This time I sent 25 tiny books to Germany.  The woman collecting the art from 25 artists creates a box for the art.  She is a graphic artist and curates all 25 artists work into a box of art treasures.  My portion of the project is individual books made from teabags and money plant coins.  Within the tiny books are four collages.  I will do a little video of my part of the project in a few days.


I placed a two-sided collage into each side of the teabag pockets in the tiny books.  Each book was then placed into a cloth teabag which I had stamped and hand-painted. 





1 comment:

Irene said...

Oh, wow, John. I am happy to see your project and honored to receive Number One. xo