Home

Thursday, November 30, 2023

Yet Another Mini - spread 03



In my surprise box from Jacki was a paper head.  I think perhaps it was made by pushing paper pulp into a mold.  Not sure but as soon as I saw it I knew where it was going to go.  It took care of a trouble spot that I had on the left hand side of the spread.  I had found an image of a woman that I really liked.  I wanted to make that piece of ephemera my own though.  I tried different heads on her.  Nothing worked with her body position.  So I decided to cover her up with fabric and paper and hence giving her “No Voice!” Then the 3D head arrived.  Jacki must of known I needed that head.  Again, thanks Jacki.

1 comment:

jacki long said...

My pleasu8re, John. What great fun you had, right. I really enjoy you posts they make me smile. Hve fun!