Home

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Retchoso Bound Book with Embroidery

Retchoso Bound Book with Embroidery

As you know if you tune in frequently I asked viewers who wanted to embroider something for a book cover to please send your work my way.  A West Virginia friend has a friend who does embroidery.  So when they met for coffee Julia mentioned my task and Vera jumped on it.  She sent me three embroideries and this is the first one that I used.  Thanks Vera for your amazing handiwork.



Retchoso Bound Book with Embroidery

4 comments:

jacki long said...

Wow, so pretty. A perfect match.

julia said...

I love how it turned out john...and i love how i connected two in credible artists. In spite of everything that makes us unhappy, we live in a wonderful world, in an incredible time, when this can happen!

julia said...

oops! i meant incredible artists!

Elsa of Lake Forest Park said...

Look forward to seeing this piece up close. The embroidery is gorgeous.
Hope you are faring well and safely.
Art on!