Home

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Date Due Series 12

Date Due Series 12

This is the last of the series.  I have more Date Due paper but thought twelve was enough for now.  I wasn’t sure I would like the division between the body and the head on this one.  I rather think it did turn out though.  The addition of the bird helps.

Yesterday afternoon at the last minute after making four postcards, I am catching up, I decided to treat myself to a film.  I saw Honeyland.  It was filmed in Albania and is the story of a woman who is a beekeeper.  Beautiful scenery and also life struggles.  It won an award at Sundance.  I recommend it.

Somewhere along the Northern California coast. 









1 comment:

jacki long said...

Isn't it wonderful how the eye fills in when needed?
So glad you are having great time.