Home

Friday, January 4, 2019

52 Pickup 75

Two-fer Friday.......
52 Pickup 75
Have I mentioned that I am so into making the ATCs on playing cards that I made another series which I am calling the detective series.  I also joined an international ATC playing card group that exchanges monthly.  So most of my work has been quite small of late.  If you do not know much about ATCs they are only 2.5 inches wide and 3.5 inches tall.  Since joining this new group I have received some playing card art that is bigger than that but mostly it is a standard size.
------------------------------------

GÜNTHER FÖRG: A FRAGILE BEAUTY






3 comments:

jacki long said...

Looks like another great series, John.

julia said...

I’m enjoy the ATC’s john...and also the videos..excellent..a bit jealous of you getting to see such terrific art on bainbridge island...:-)

ingrid said...

thanks for this video. Loved his spotpaintings and monochromes!!!!
Real inspiration