Home

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Clown 3.2- Round Robin Exchange

Clown 3.2 - Round Robin Exchange
Over the years one picks up techniques and incorporates them into our work.  We may not remember where a particular technique came from.....was it from a workshop;  was it from a magazine; or did you discover it online.  Sometimes you make up the techniques yourself.    I do not know where the use of white transfer paper came from originally but I am sure glad I use it.  I like doing asemic writing with it. I can disguise what I want to say as it looks like nonsense writing.   Can you find it in this piece?  Think white lines. :-)

----------------------------------------------

Teaching Stop Motion Animation




1 comment:

jacki long said...

Yes, lower left. I love all the oranges
and the composition, to me, is killer!