Home

Saturday, November 3, 2018

52 Pickup 39

52 Pickup 39
I was just thinking that these cards are so similar in composition.  Should that bother me?  No because they are a series in a bound set.  I made them in two weeks of intensive work and so even though they were done in an assembly line type format, each can stand alone or remain part of the set.    Each of the 50 some works in the series has been waxed so that they do not stick together when tied up as a bound book.  I will have to show you the bound version sometime in the future.

Kinsale, Ireland

This is a very charming town on the Irish Sea.  It is tucked in from the sea making it a very protected harbor.  I stayed overnight in a hotel called The White Lady.  The food was excellent.  Unfortunately because of hurricane Oscar I did not get to explore the village much.  It was just raining too hard.
..------------------------------------------------------

Customize It - Brian McCutcheon | The Art Assignment | PBS Digital Studios





2 comments:

Bea said...

What do you mean by “wax”?

john said...

If you send me your email address I will let you know when I return from Ireland. My email is johnner55@yahoo.com