Home

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Belly Band Journal/3 Element Collage - 04

3 Element Collage 04

If you have never tried the exercise of creating one element collages through ten element collages I highly recommend it.  You will discover the number of elements you prefer.  I found three to five is where my comfort level is.  When I branch out from there I start swimming in the concern of whether the composition works or not.  Much more thought, for me, must be taken beyond five elements.

------------------------------------------
I highly recommend watching this video....

Measuring Histories - Sonya Clark | The Art Assignment | PBS Digital Studios



1 comment:

jacki long said...

I really like this series!
The spontaneity that comes with fewer pieces
creates a strong simplicity.
Very satisfying, I think.