Home

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Sumo Series 16

Sumo Series 16
When I started out the year I had promised myself to try and make a blog post everyday of the year 2017.  I almost made it.  I missed about five or six days but always caught up.  So now I am only a few posts away from 365 for the year.  Not bad!  I can not promise I will be able to keep up in 2018, but I do have over 50 posts lined up so far for the upcoming year.  Thanks for stopping by and thanks for commenting.  I always read the comments even though I usually do not post a return comment.  That just has not fit into my posting routine.  Enjoy the remaining few days of 2017. :-)

--------------------------------

Peter Doig’s 'Camp Forestia', 1996




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un8Y4dimz_g

1 comment:

jacki long said...

So glad you post daily! Share your prolificity! ;o)
I really look forward to each and every one.