Home

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Graffiti Series #1

Graffiti Series #1 

This is the first in a new series I am calling the graffiti series.  There are 24 works in this series and each one uses portions of photograph images of graffiti that I took in Seattle.  Each work in this collage series has at least 15 or 16 layers in order to create the final composition.  I will talk about the layers as we progress through the series over the next 23 days.

As I have mentioned in a previous blog posting I would like to break 300 posts for the calendar year 2016.  With the addition of this series I will have 294 posts which should take me to mid December.  I think I might just make it.  We shall see!

Happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate this holiday!





2 comments:

jacki long said...

Another beauty, and I so love the color palette!
Thinking of you John, among my many blessings/

Cate Rose said...

These first two pieces are wonderful. Love the colorway! Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs.