Home

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Dreams

Dreams


Dreaming has to be one of the weirdest things about sleep.  Most of my dreams I do not remember. When I was a kid I had two reoccurring dreams that I did remember.  One was about snakes entwining me and the other was about falling off of a train trestle floating in air down towards a river. Who knows why I had these dreams?  It seems that bits and pieces of information whether connected or not make up our dreams.

Dream experts say dogs dream in black and white.  How do they know that?  Right now I think I dream in color but then again since I do not remember most dreams who knows.

Dreams is a journal spread that I completed that belongs to my friend Teresa.  We belong to a round robin group of artists who live in the greater Seattle Metropolitan area.

3 comments:

anonymous said...

This is surreal - 'such stuff as dreams are made on' indeed.
PS The slide show: I see now what you meant! I can't look at it again as it's now saying it's timed out.

jacki long said...

LOVE how your mind works, John.
The talent and the humor surface in equal amounts
making the most magical delicacies! ♥♥♥

jacki long said...

And thanks so much for your kind comments
on my daily blog, I SO appreciate YOU!