Friday, July 24, 2015

Double Accordion

Double Accordion (Open top)


Double Accordion (open front)
Double Accordion Cover (front)

Double Accordion Cover (back)

Double Accordion (front side)

Double Accordion (back side)
I started this journal awhile back and finished it pretty much yesterday morning.  I may add something more to the front cover but at this time I am not sure what.  Thanks Terry Garrett for providing me with the ephemera for the journal while I was visiting you last month.  It is fun to work with found ephemera from someone else's stash. :-)

5 comments:

Catherine R said...

Fantastic, John. You have such dexterity and imagination. This is magic. I went to https://www.royalacademy.org.uk/exhibition/joseph-cornell and thought of you - AMAZING!

Seth said...

Such a cool structure.

Brian Kasstle said...

It was so wonderful to see you work on this while we were in Bemidji. I also loved your idea of doing ATC's in the place where you visit. Such a great idea. I am transferring that to my journals. I will start a page where I am at using local items I find & finish at home.

Connie Rose said...

Another fantastic book!

tgarrett said...

I just love this book and it was so wonderful seeing it being created