Home

Friday, July 24, 2015

Double Accordion

Double Accordion (Open top)


Double Accordion (open front)
Double Accordion Cover (front)

Double Accordion Cover (back)

Double Accordion (front side)

Double Accordion (back side)
I started this journal awhile back and finished it pretty much yesterday morning.  I may add something more to the front cover but at this time I am not sure what.  Thanks Terry Garrett for providing me with the ephemera for the journal while I was visiting you last month.  It is fun to work with found ephemera from someone else's stash. :-)

5 comments:

anonymous said...

Fantastic, John. You have such dexterity and imagination. This is magic. I went to https://www.royalacademy.org.uk/exhibition/joseph-cornell and thought of you - AMAZING!

Seth said...

Such a cool structure.

Brian Kasstle said...

It was so wonderful to see you work on this while we were in Bemidji. I also loved your idea of doing ATC's in the place where you visit. Such a great idea. I am transferring that to my journals. I will start a page where I am at using local items I find & finish at home.

Cate Rose said...

Another fantastic book!

tgarrett said...

I just love this book and it was so wonderful seeing it being created