Home

Friday, November 28, 2014

We Are Family No. 2

We Are Family No. 2
I don't know if this is going to be a series or not.  I am loving using the Liquitex Paint Markers and since I am changing up clothing and heads on existing advertisement models, I may have more family pieces in this series, two so far.  I seem to have more female models than males and so my subject matter is heading that direction.  This one is a female same sex couple who have a brother visiting their Hudson River Valley farm.  Or you make up your own story.

3 comments:

Michele R. Unger said...

This is fun and I love the way you've changed up the models! And I love the story. You always have the best stories!

Happy Black Friday.

Hugs.

jacki long said...

I like this a lot John!
Especially the layout!
Colors are terrific, as always!
I like brother and the intertwining legs of his sister in law.
Okay, my storytelling needs work! A lot of work! ;op
Is it a journal spread?

tgarrett said...

very fun!